|Use heating pads, which can ease cramps.|
|Stay hydrated, especially if you’re experiencing vomiting or diarrhea.|
|If possible, plan on staying in for a day or two, so that you can rest and recover in the comfort of your own home.|
|Massage your abdomen at the site of the cramps.|
|Wear a tight-fitting bra to relieve breast tenderness.|
Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)/ Abortion is a procedure that enables a woman to opt out of an unwanted pregnancy. Medical procedure for ending a pregnancy at any time before the fetus has attained the stage of viability is called Medical Termination of Pregnancy/abortion. It is not a family planning method but it is a reliable method of terminating unplanned and unwanted pregnancy. An MTP/abortion can be induced or spontaneous. A spontaneous abortion occurs when a pregnancy terminates without any medical or surgical intervention, as in the case of a miscarriage. Induced abortions involve surgical or medical procedures for termination of the pregnancy. At Feenixx,we give you the best results.
Under MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy) Act of 1971 India any woman married or unmarried can terminate an unwanted pregnancy through abortion. Reasons for ending pregnancies can be numerous. Some well-known reasons are:
• The continuance of pregnancy involves a risk to the life of the pregnant woman or grave injury to her physical or mental health.
• There is substantial risk that if the child would born it would suffer from physical or mental abnormalities as to be seriously challenged.
• Pregnancy occurring as a result of failure of any contraceptive device or method used by woman.
• Pregnancy occurring due to rape.
• If the pregnant woman is suffering from any kind of mental disorder or mental illness.
• Maternal/ Fetal conditions under which MTP can be done.
• Place where it can be done
• Persons who can do it
Feenixx MTP Centre is renowned for conducting safe and Confidential Abortions (Medical Termination of Pregnancy – MTP).
Important: These are the things anyone considering an abortion or termination of pregnancy must not do –
Do not try to diagnose your own pregnancy and take any hasty steps out of panic or concern.
We have worked with several patients who could have avoided a lot of problems by thinking calmly first. Your health, safety and well-being are very important.
• Do NOT consider self-abortion or aborting your pregnancy at home or under unsupervised or unsafe conditions at clinics or hospitals for abortion.
• Do NOT seek the help of non-medical professionals who are not gynaecologists and/ or experienced doctors.
• Do NOT take any abortion pills or medications without consulting the doctor first.
• Do NOT wait to seek guidance and help. If you find that you feel alone, misguided or without help, seek immediate help and guidance.
• Do NOT go to unsafe abortion clinics or sham practices that are not qualified or lawful.
• Do NOT rely solely on the advice of family and friends. You will need professional medical assistance.
Feenixx provides a safe medical abortion in Navi Mumbai, India (after it is determined appropriate) and keeps your case under strict confidence and values your privacy.
It offers the facility of both medical abortion as well as surgical abortion in Navi Mumbai, India depending upon the stage of pregnancy and the medical conditions of the patient. The hospital is associated with blood banks to cater to emergency conditions in case of blood loss during or after the process of abortion in the case of surgical and medical abortion in Navi Mumbai. Also, the hospital has a well-equipped state of the art operation theatre and gynecology center with the latest technology to support even critical and complicated cases if necessary. The hospital maintains a very easy and hassle free management system for patient care.
Feenixx leads a team of Gynaecologists for undertaking Abortions, Infertility Treatment and all other Gynae Procedures all over India.
Feenixx believes in Women’s Empowerment, especially on Pregnancy matters and ensures that they take the correct decision through Proper Guidance and Counselling.
Ethics comes naturally to Feenixx and remembers it as a value rather than a medium. Having experience in the field, Feenixx has earned the admiration of their peers and patients.